Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trumpet Blasts

I felt like the Lord gave me a new insight this past Yom Teruah. This time when I heard the trumpets blown at the service, I was struck by the fact that there were numerous trumpet blasts and not just one. The way that we typically talk about Yom Teruah (day of blowing) is that it is a way to train our ears to hear the trumpet blast when Jesus (Yeshua) will return. However, the Scriptures say He will return at the last trumpet. I believe we are in a period of time where we are hearing multiple trumpets being blown, calling people to repent and turn to the Lord. We do not know when the last trumpet will be blown, so we need to be ready when the final call is made and the Lord returns in the air. Today is the day of grace. Turn to the Lord now before it is too late.

1 comment:

Melissa A said...

How are things since the trumpet blast? Are things going well in the New Year. Would be great to see a blog update.