Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Out of the Pressure Cooker

My blogging life has been dormant for the past two years.  I was either busy or lazy.  After two years of a very intense work load, I was fortunate enough to have a good amount of time to enjoy the summer.  I really needed it.  I didn't realize how stressed I had been until the pressure had been released.  I feel like I can breathe again.  The best part is that before my vacation, I was able to hand off much of my work-load to a new hire.  Now, creativity is flowing, and I am excited to see what is ahead.  My list of ideas and projects is growing.   

4 comments:

Grandpa Bruce said...

It was so nice to see you in MN and great to have you blogging again.
God's Peace, Eno

eno said...

Hi Bruce. It was good to see you too! It is nice to know that people are reading what I write. Glad to be blogging again.

Greta said...

Welcome back! :)

Nora Bergman said...

So glad you're feeling some relief. Nice to see you back in (or is it on?) the bloggosphere! :)